Intermediate bulk containers – Best packing solutions for your business
Pyramid Technoplast is proud to offer containerization solutions to your businesses involving industrial and bulk cargo. The widely expanding global economy could necessitate movement of your bulk products from one place to another, or it could involve packaging and storage in a place, for long durations. This means your precious products could be exposed to huge amounts of stress from human handling, transportation and natural elements.
Pyramid Technoplast’s intermediate bulk containers
Our Intermediate Bulk Containers, made of industrial strength material, are known for their sturdiness, ease of use and capability to handle pressure & stress during transportation. The Intermediate Bulk Containers are specially designed to handle different kinds of bulk cargo such as flowing liquids, granular materials and general manufacturing goods, dry ingredients, solvents, lubricants, pharmaceutical goods, sand, fertilizers & chemicals, food, plastic granules and more.
Our safe and sturdy Intermediate Bulk Container
- Ensures zero wastage during filling or discharge process
- Guarantees transfer, free of dust and pollution
- Generates revenues through savings
- Serves your storage and transportation needs for a long time without depreciation in quality and quantity standards
- Conforms to international product packaging standards and guidelines
- Ensures smooth assembly line operations
- Ensures zero risk of cross-contamination
- Maintains high safety standards for food products
- Maintains high levels of homogeneity of products
- Ensures easy transportability
- Ensures your product is safe
- Ensures your labor cost is reduced
- Ensures automatic packaging with specifications
- Benefits businesses dependent on safe packaging and arrival of products for production.
- Removes any hiccups that come with traditional handling of cargo.
Best packing means better business
Your business success depends upon the safe containerization of your products. Transportation and storage safety studies have found that well containerized products and cargo have reduced bottlenecks and delays in transportation and storage to the tune of millions of dollars every year. Countries have realized the value of state-of-the-art packaging and containerization in the growth & expansion of economy. Foolproof norms and regulations have been drafted for good containerization and protection of different kinds of products. Well protected cargo ensures the business continuity and expansion. Safe loading & unloading is possible only when the cargo is well secured by containers that are uniquely designed for the purpose. Long haul containers are expected to handle more transportation stress from various elements including human handling, machine handling and natural elements such as wind, rain, lightning, dust, sandstorms, sea-salt corrosion, and other natural catastrophes.
Across-the-board Packaging Solutions
Your cargo could be in any dimension – semi-bulk, free-flowing, liquid, viscous, semi-solid, granular and the like. And your cargo could emerge from different industrial verticals such as
- Chemicals and fertilizers
- Solvents and lubricants
- Food & beverage
- General manufacturing
- Granular plastics
We offer the best solutions for bulk containerization, storage and transportation of your products, to any part of the globe.